1. Security Screening
- Prepare your travel documents (valid passport, airline ticket or booking confirmation, and visa (if needed)
- Put items containing liquids, aerosols and gel into the tray
- Put electronic items (i.e. laptops, mobile phones, tablets) and metal (e.g., locks, coin) into another tray.
- Loose jackets, sweaters, hats and shoes then put into a tray
- Put your luggage in the X-ray conveyor belt
- Physical examination will be carried out by using a walkthrough metal detector.
2. Prohibited baggage
- Indonesia has strict regulations for passengers carrying prohibited items in flight. You are strongly advised to ask the airline staff before check-in if it is not convinced by the items in your hand luggage, to prevent unnecessary delays.
3.Guidelines for Liquids, Aerosols and Gels in Hand Bags
- Liquids, aerosols and gels must be in containers with a capacity of a maximum of 100ml each.
- The containers should be sealed in a transparent bag size of 1 liter.
- Seal plastic bags should be closed tightly.
- Each person may only carry one plastic bag sealed. This sealed bag must be presented to the clerk at the counter.
- Exceptions are allowed for medications, baby food and other food specials.
- Liquor or other liquids, aerosol products, and gels (over 100ml) purchased from overseas airports should be sealed in a sealed bag.